Demo Kratia

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Christmas that wasn’t the same!

Man that is nicely put, as a Christian I strongly believe in Christmas. It’s my favorite time of the year; I can’t imagine not having Christmas, with a “Merry Christmas,” or a “Ho Ho Ho.” I had no Idea that people were saying that Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho were bad and offending. That’s preposterous! How could that possibly be offending to any body? I do understand that there are people with religious beliefs out there that do not like, agree, or even believe in Christmas. And that’s fine its America you have a right to your own religion. But why try to take something so precious and joyous away that has been around for generations in this country, just because some folks find it offending? I don’t mean to sound rude or offending but America was founded in a Christian belief and we have aloud other beliefs to join us in this great and semi free nation. They are trying to take our freedoms away, our freedom of speech. We have enough problems that remain unsolved: immigration, energy, and our economy. Why don’t they leave “Merry Christmas” and “Ho Ho Ho” alone and let us enjoy our Holiday like we have for so long?

http://ourpriceforfreedom.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Empire of Laws said...

I believe that wether saying "Merry Christmas" or "ho-ho-ho", it would not be an issue. For me, Christmas used to be the celebration Jesus Christ's born. Now everybody, including me, is concern on giving or receiving gifts, approaching sales and specials in stores, but we are losing the real meaning of Christmas. Many people is misguiding the meaning of Christmas giving credit to Santa instead Jesus Christ.